Delivery of British Food Basket Parcels
- We use DHL and Royal Mail to deliver your British food worldwide.
- Please be aware that all delivery times are estimates and are from the time of dispatch.
- We aim to dispatch your goods within 4 days of order receipt. It should arrive within 3 to 10 days from despatch, depending on the destination.
- Parcels may be delayed in customs. We can not accept any responsibility whatsoever for delays in delivery.
- Deliveries need to be signed for on receipt of the goods. If for whatever reason the courier cannot deliver, they will arrange redelivery or pickup.
- If your British Food Basket parcel can not be delivered due to incorrect or incomplete delivery details (if the delivery company is not able to contact the recipient) and it is returned to us, we will have to charge for resending or the return.
Correct address and contact phone number for the recipient in the destination country in the international format (for example 00447654321000) and email are very important.
The delivery company needs this information to be able to deliver the package.
Import Duties, Taxes and Restrictions
- British Food Basket customers are responsible for any import duties and taxes and for ordering products that are allowed to be imported to their delivery country. British Food Basket can not refund any goods sized by the customs..
- British Food Basket can not deliver British food to PO Boxes.
- Minimum order value £35
Availability and delivery
- Where a product is not available, we will offer you a refund or a substitute.