1 GOLD BASKET - ESSENTIALS at the best prices
Each 45g portion (stuffing ball) contains
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 502kJ
- Sage & Onion Stuffing Mix
- There's so much you can do with Paxo...
- Whether it's baking in a tray, mixing together with sausagemeat or rolling into stuffing balls, Paxo makes your roasts taste fantastic. Paxo offers a great way to add texture and flavour to all kinds of dishes. Why not try serving with pork chops, steaks or fish to add a delicious crunch and flavour. It's also great as a stuffing for tomatoes and peppers for a Mediterranean twist.
- Nation's favourite stuffing†
- †Paxo is the No.1 best selling ambient stuffing brand.
- Source: IRI, Major Mults, Market Data for Great Britain, 52 weeks up to and including 12/10/2019.
- Paxo trade marks, designs and logos appearing on this pack are owned by the Premier Foods Group.
- Made with delicious herbs and seasoning
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 85G
Wheat Flour (with Added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dried Onion (15%), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Salt, Dried Sage (1.5%), Dried Parsley, Raising Agents (Ammonium Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Barley Malt Extract
- Contains: Barley, Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place.For Best Before End see side of pack.
Instructions: 1. Pre-heat oven to 220°C, fan oven to 200°C, Gas mark 7.
2. Empty the sachet into a bowl, adding 215ml of boiling water, mixing well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
3. Leave to stand for 5 minutes then place the stuffing into either an ovenproof dish or alternatively form into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Preparation and Usage
- Why not try
- Serving with pork chops, steaks or fish to add a delicious crunch and flavour. It's also great as a stuffing for tomatoes and peppers for a Mediterranean twist.
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 6 stuffing balls
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
Bag. Not Yet Recycled Carton. Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Premier Foods ROI,
- PO Box 13008.
- For information call 0800 234 6328 (UK Only)
- UK: Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods ROI,
- PO Box No 13008.
|Typical Values||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per 100g||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per stuffing ball (45g)|
|of which Saturates||0.5g||0.2g|
|of which Sugars||2.3g||1.0g|
|This pack makes approximately 6 stuffing balls||-||-|